One of the leading product game development company is looking for Unity Client Architect to join their talented team in Minsk, Belarus.
The main mission of the company is to grap players in fascinating entertainment, including millions installations and more than 6 million active users per day.
An architect will join a team of high-qualified developers and manage the architecture of gaming systems that are directly cancerned to the success of the company’s games.
Key words would be: Unity/C# – client side development, GameDev, architecture, JS, Xamarin.
Open position: Unity Client Architect. Location: Minsk, Belarus.
- 6+ years of experience with Game development;
- At least 1,5-2 years of experience as Architect/Tech Lead;
- Extensive experience on Unity mobile development;
- Excellent knowledge of Unity software (assets, organized hierarchy of scenes, prefabs)
- Experience on optimization of memory and space;
- Strong OOD and architecture skills;
- A solid knowlage in computer science: data structures, algorithms and software design;
- Good problem solver skills ;
- Excellent oral and written English.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of C# – client side development like Xamarin.
- Developing core components for company`s games in Unity/C#/JS;
- Planning and realization game functionality;
- Developing and integrating new technologies and tools;
- Indicating and fixing of code errors, testing game functionality ;
- Provision products conform to high fabrication standards;
- Collaborate with engineers, teach them in core language and technology issues.
- Cooperation with skilled and talented professional teammates;
- Work with the latest technologies and wide variety of tasks;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid sick days /vacation (26 days per year) ;
- Competitive salary and bonus system;
- Medical insurance
- English courses;
- Partial payment for sport events;
- Friendly work environment.