Our client is Ukrainian product company that was founded in 2009. In 2011 the first application for smartphones was released. The team are developing tools for improvement of transport service.
There are 220 people work in the company.
Key words : Android, Kotlin, Java, OOP, Dagger, RxJava, Unit-Test
Company offers :
• Strong team with specialists from middle level and higher
• Extensive training opportunities and participation in discussions, support of the initiative;
• Participation in conferences, hackathons, forums, team-building sessions;
• Flexible schedule and 7 hours working day;
• English classes and sports (we are for a healthy lifestyle);
• No boring tasks, frequent corporate events, no dress code.
• Experience with Java/Kotlin
• Knowledge of Java Сore: core, collections, concurrency, networking
• Strong knowledge of OOP
• Knowledge of Android Framework и Ecosystem: Core Android API, UI, threading model and available solutions, third-party libraries, build tools
• Understanding of UI/UX, Google Design Patterns;
• Experience with Gradle, RxJava;
*Experience with Unit-Test and usage of RxJava, Dagger
• Participation in the development of mobile applications for the Android platform
• Supporting and refining of current projects;
• Participation in daily discussions with the team members of progress, goals, difficulties in work.
• Assigning the sprint tasks to team mates. Make the team deliver the sprint commitments
• Handling with the delivery issues, definition of the solution options and escalating it to decision makers
• Proactively monitoring and processing of any issues the team is facing and resolving them
• Constantly looking for the areas to improve
• Fixing issues though analysis, prioritization and execution coordination
• Participation in prioritization meetings with delivery manager. Meetings with the team to communicate the priorities
• Professional and personal growth management
• Providing the feedback to the team members concerning their soft and hard skills (monthly)