Head of HR
A global European product company with development in Ukraine is looking for an experienced Head of HR to present best HR practices for UA office
Expectations from Head of HR:
– to be the owner of all HR processes for UA office (all around 500 employees);
– to organize the HR team to provide high level service for delivery managers;
– to create a comfortable and business effective hybrid work model;
– to implement the HR Business Partner function;
– to work with employer branding;
– to provide effective management development;
– to evaluate existing personnel policies and HR Politics, identify and propose solutions to correct unconscious personnel policies and gaps;
– to provide expert knowledge, daily personnel management, and consultations for management and employees in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and remuneration, employee relations, training and development, strategic development;
– to analyze trends and indicators, as well as the development of solutions, programs, and policies to further support business goals.
– a representative of a multi-national community and international company in the IT industry with a focus on talent acquisition and talent development;
– minimum of 5 years of HR Manager or HR BP experience is required, working closely with executive leadership in a mid to late-stage startup or a bigger matrix organization;
– demonstrated ability to successfully partner with business group leadership.
Being a part of our team means:
– to have a real chance to make new and highly effective HR processes and practices;
– constant professional growth and development;
– good working conditions in a comfortable office;
– occasional business trips to Western Europe;
– performance bonuses.