Works within outstaffing model, our client setting up teams in Ukraine for customers from The US and Europe.
The international global team is a leader in user and entity behavior analytics. They have built the best threat detection solution in the market to detect in real time advanced attacks using Big Data, ML, and security expertise. Was founded in 2015 on California.
Their global team is looking for SRE on Kiev office.
- Orchestrating the deployments and upgrading diverse tech stack to the largest clusters.
- Handling all aspects of our infrastructure, on-premise or in the cloud
- Researching various technologies to bring scalability, reliability, and performance of our distributed platform to new heights
- Working together with our global engineering team and help shape the future of Cybersecurity
- Creating POC
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience with Docker containers and Ansible
- Experience Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting solutions
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Expertise in Linux Network Configuration and Security
- Experience with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements
- Knowledge of Data Structures
- Direct communication with the customer
- Regular business trips
- Regular performance reviews
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Frequent corporate events and team outings
Key words would be: Python, Go, Kubernetes, Ansible, AWS, Docker, MongoDB, Spark, Zookeeper, ElasticSearch