|Do you passionate about game development and willing to join the worlwide known game development company?)
Well, then it`s proposal exactly for you!
One of the leading AAA GameDev company is looking for highly skilled and innovative software engineer which apply to position Solution Architect in the Kiev studio, for an interesting and important mission.
Key words would be: C++/ C#; UI/WPF; MySQL/ MS SQL; Perforce, GIT, SVN etc.; AQA .
Open position: Solution Architect. Location: Kyiv.
- Provide the quick delivery of high-quality games by definition the most appropriate automated testing solutions for gameplay style and engine.
- Develop and support automatic testing technology that will improve the quality of the game by proactively finding issues within it and by helping to identify their origin.
- Analyze automated testing needs for game production and being the architect of the automated testing infrastructure.
- Be a motive force for all initiative.
- Work closely with game developers in order to integrate automated testing technology.
- Use ML/AI applications if it`s possible for creating autonomous and improving systems.
- Write any required documentation that may be of use to other developers or to the users.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science;
- C++ OR C#/.Net knowledge ;
- Experience building large and scalable applications;
- Knowledge of SW Engineering best practices and software design patterns;
- WPF, WinForms or other GUI frameworks;
- Basic web development skills ;
- Knowledge of Source Control software like Perforce, GIT, SVN etc.
- Agile/SCRUM principles;
- Fluent English.
Will be a big plus:
- GameDev experiance;
- Experience in automated testing systems;
- AI /ML, neural networks, algorithms etc.
- Experience working with “Quality Assurance” / “Quality Control” teams.
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
- AAA game projects;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance (advanced package + dentist + massage therapist + swimming pool);
- Life insurance;
- English (during working hours);
- Long-term employment;
- Opportunity to travel abroad;
- 20 days of paid vacation.