Our client provides the product wich able to integrate a wide variety of different billing systems to produce customizable bills for final customers, where customer information and behavior is used to provide the right information at the right time. The application consists of configurable widgets, that are combined in different bill types.
This product is used by several of the largest Telco companies in the world.
Technically, it was born as a monolithic application, and thanks to its success, many new features have been added to support more and more customer needs.
- Above all else, you will have excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to run multiple tasks at a given time;
- You have a clear ability to set development priorities and are comfortable making decisions on how best to deliver these;
- An ability to influence key stakeholders and get buy-in on technical decisions;
- Positive, solution-focused attitude and you aren’t afraid of a challenge;
- Collaborate effectively in a team and be open to exploring all technical design options;
- Provide technical implementation and documentation for user stories, tasks, and defects, according to planning;
- Assure technical documentation is coherent and valuable for project and other product software engineers.
- Experienced in test automation and have worked with test automation tools e.g. JMeter, Selenium;
- 4+ years of commercial experience;
- Experience with Unix scripting, SQL;
- You are familiar with the cloud-native environment – incorporating Docker;
- Understanding of Jenkins pipelines and their implementation;
- Understanding of JVM, tuning, and profiling. Analysis of thread and memory dumps;
- Experience with Microservices environments;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies.
Nice to have: