Our client- one of the leading and biggest full-lifecycle product development services company. They are looking for Senior Software Engineer (C++) to work remotely or іn offіce at the next locatіons: Wrocław, Kraków, Koszalin, Zielona Góra, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Łódź, Gdańsk (Poland).
The project: them automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe, enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Client operates the largest independent Display Advertising Exchange and Supply Side Platform that automates the buying and selling of Display Advertising across all formats (banner, video) on all devices (desktop browsers, mobile devices, billboards).
Project technology stack – C++, NGINX, Google Protobuf, Python, Apache Kafka, Aerospike.
Keywords would be: C++, Linux, Perl, Python. Location: Remotely or Wrocław, Kraków, Koszalin, Zielona Góra, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Łódź, Gdańsk (Poland).
- 4+ years оf cоmmercial experience with C++;
- 2+ years production experience coding in an interpreted language such as Perl or Python;
- Experience working in a Linux environment;
- Experience with development and CI tools: maven, git, Jenkins, Puppet, Crucible, Jira;
- Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures (MySQL is a plus);
- A strong understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Expertise building software in an agile development environment;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Experience building high performance applications;
- Experience building and operating large-scale, high-traffic enterprise server applications;
- Having experience with asynchronous network programming and/or NGINX.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs and project plans;
- Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements;
- Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions;
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software;
- Support operation of services in production.
- Opportunity to work using the latest technologies;
- Professional training for free;
- Flexible work schedules;
- Medical insurance;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Language courses: English, German or Polish;
- Sports activities.