Our client is a global consulting, software engineering, and R&D company. They started in 1997, and now they have offices in Houston, Vilnius, Munich, and Mexico. As a full-stack company, they help clients create turnkey smart gadgets and standalone components of IoT systems. They have our own Startup Venture Fund and collaborate with MIT.
They are lookіng for Senіor IOS Developer for remote (or relocate to Vilnius, Lithuania) work.
In this position, you’ll create apps and develop application add-ons and integrations for innovative tech startups and Fortune 500 enterprises.
Is a plus:
– Knowledge of second development platform;
– Experience with reactive programming (RxSwift);
– Experience with Unit/UI Tests.
– Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
– Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product;
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
– Estimate application/feature development time;
– Identify and eliminate bottlenecks.
– Working in a multinational team;
– Competitive salary;
– Paid vacation;
– Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
– Compensation for professional courses, sport activities;
– Health insurance and other benefits.