Our client is the world’s largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. The unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. The app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
The team are looking for DevOps Engineer in Lviv or full remote in any other city.
• You have extensive professional experience working with AWS cloud services;
• Experience with Linux;
• Experience with configuration management (Chef, etc.) and infrastructure as a code (Terraform) tools;
• Experience with Docker;
• Experience with a multitude of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Key/Value stores etc.);
• Experience with programming and programming languages (Python, Ruby, Go, etc.);
• Experience with building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, etc.);
• English – upper-intermediate.
• Design, implement and maintain all aspects of our cloud based infrastructure;
• Write orchestration and automation code;
• Implement CI/CD pipelines;
• Introduce and enforce high security standards;
• Ensure uptime and availability of our services and participate in on-call duty;
• Provide guidance to development teams and ensure implementation, performance and security criteria were met;
• Provide support to development and QA teams with application configuration, debugging and releases.
• Competitive salary and compensation package;
• Friendly and professional team;
• Training Academy;
• Low hierarchy and open communication;
• 20 vacation days;
• Corporate Doctor.