Our clіent – іs а USА stаrtuр dеmосrаtіzіng еnеrgу ассеss wіth sоlаr + smаrt stоrаge роwеr sоlutіоns thаt dеlіvеr rеlіаblе 24/7 роwеr, аnуwhеrе.
The team is looking for a talanted Senior Devops Engineer for REMOTE JOB.
- Experience with AWS
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with deployment orchestration tools (e.g.
- Advanced skills in Docker, container-based applications,
and service discovery
- Advanced knowledge of application clustering / load
balancing concepts and technologies
- Scripting experience
- Experience with monitoring and alerting system
- Good communication skіlls;
- Upper-Intermedіate English.
1. System Automation
- Using modern sysadmin administration management
- Fully automated avoiding any manual configuration
- Repeatable and replaceable systems, immutable
2. Continuous Integration
- Maintain and improve continuous deployment
solution for multiple applications
- Improve performance of tests and deploy processes
- Standardize build environments. Builds that can run
anywhere, e.g. Docker, Docker-Com
3. Monitoring and Alerting
- Ensuring stability requires extensive monitoring and
- Build system and application-level monitoring
- Ensure reliable flow of application telemetry (logs,
statsd, APM) into the monitoring system
- Cross-application, network, and performance
- flexible working schedule;
- remote work;
- contract for 6 months with the possibility of renewal.