Our client is an international company specializing in communication and technology. This would give you working in interdisciplinary teams to deliver services to Nordic companies.
The project is marine underwriting and insurance services that covers needs than 5.000 unique vessels and units in total.
Scrum team works in Kyiv office.
Key words: Delphi, databases, Oracle, REST servers, SOLID, KISS, MVC, CI/CD
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Relocation support;
- Work in talented and passionate team;
- Possibility to solve interesting and challenging tasks;
- Secondments (1-2 weeks) to Norway;
- Paid vacations;
- 100% paid sick leave and three paid sick days without sick list;
- Free English, Norwegian Courses;
- Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv.
Skills and abilities:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development;
- Solid working experience with Delphi (preferably one of latest versions);
- Hands-on experience in databases;
- Building REST servers experience;
- Knowing design patterns design principles (SOLID, KISS, MVC);
- Upper-intermediate English (willingness to talk to Norwegian managers regularly)
- Direct communications with customer, gather technical requirements;
- Suggest a better development solution to customer;
- Make decisions related to architecture;
- Implement software development solution and modules;
- Deliver high-quality code