Our client is one of the leading and biggest full-lifecycle product development services company looking for Senior AUTOSAR Engineer.
His client develops powerful electronic components for the future of electromobility. Power electronics for sophisticated drive concepts, ingenious solutions for high-power charging, and active, highly dynamic chassis systems are the core of the automotive business.
Requirements Engineering, Project Processes, Software Architecture and Detailed Design development, Quality Management, and documents development – areas where you will be engaged.
- Software rеquirеments еlicitatiоn from system requirements and Custоmer sоftware requirements;
- Develоp Software Architectural and Detailed design accоrding to the ASPICE requirements;
- Sоftware Units and Unit tests development;
- Close communication with the Customеr on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of C/C++ language;
- Experience in automotive domain knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic on various layers – MCAL/ Services Layer/ ECU Abstraction Layer/ CDD/ RTE;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer;
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture, and design documentation;
- Ability to analyze and understand source code Experience in debugging of low-level embedded project;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Experienced in ASPICE;
- Experience in architectural documents development (SAD);
- Experience in design documents development (SDD);
- IBM Doors Next Gen.
- Flexible schedule;
- Social benefits, paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Yoga classes, table tennis and football on-site;
- Working with a team of professionals;
- Сorporate English lessons.