Our client is one of the digital media company with offices in Europe, North America and Asia is looking for Senior Android Developers for remote work.
This company works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment and active lifestyle. Their clients are organizations like the PGA TOUR, Verizon, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, Comedy Central, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
Theirs typical projects are the development of mobile applications for streaming football tournaments, basketball leagues.
- 4+ years of experіence buіldіng Android applіcatіons;
- Experіence wіth Kotlin and Java;
- Advanced knowledge of RxJava2;
- Strong knowledge of Dagger 2;
- Experience working with VOD or Live video streaming;
- Advanced knowledge of SQLite;
- Experience with writing Unit tests;
- Experience with Google Services;
- Knowledge of network technologies;
- Ability to analyze application performance;
- Knowledge of Android components and Android build process;
- English –Intermediate.
- Writes production quality and maintainable code according to well-defined guidelines;
- Actively participates in code reviews. Provides examples along with code review comments;
- Documents and suggest improvements to the design and architecture based on the issue resolution;
- Writes unit and integration tests;
- Understands and reviews the scope of Scrum;
- Actively seeks security vulnerabilities in the code, in code reviews and in the project design.
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid sick/vacation days;
- Cooperation with skilled and talented professional teammates.