Our client- an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
They are looking for Senior Android Developer to work remotely or іn offіce at the next locatіons: Czech Republic or Cyprus (relocation package included) .
The project: new design system for the company. Built to get a single source of UI-design and custom templates for the entire development team. It will allow you to get the most out of the team and maintain consistency and uniformity in your work, staying on the same wavelength.
Project technology stack – Android SDK, Jetpack Compose, Kotlin Coroutines, Dagger 2, Retrofit 2 libraries, MVVM, Java/Kotlin.
Keywords would be: Android, Kotlin/Java, Jetpack Compose. Location: Remotely or Czech Republic or Cyprus.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial projects;
- Proven Android SDK knowledge;
- Java/Kotlin programming languages;
- Experience with Jetpack Compose;
- Proven experience with Dagger 2, Retrofit 2 libraries;
- Experience with Kotlin Coroutines;
- Experience in Unit Testing, WebSockets, REST;
- Understanding of MVVM pattern;
- Strong skills in Git SCM and Git-flow;
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components.
- English – Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of CI/CD processes implementation;
- Experience in Firebase services;
- Knowledge of Flavors;
- Experience with RxJava2.
- Design and build UI components for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Medical Insurance;
- Paid vacation (20 days);
- English speaking club;
- Internal learning and fan events;
- Annual Salary Review;
- Regular bonuses;
- Wellbeing activities;
- Personal professional training balance;
- Maternity/paternity leave;
- PM hobby Clubs;
- Volunteering policy: 16 working hours per year to volunteer;
- Additional 2 days for family events;
- Emergency financial aid.