Our client is a game development company with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine and Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Management position and 2 years of experience in a Scrum Master.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT Industry
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Deep knowledge of software design, development and delivery cycle.
- Strong proven experience with Scrum and Kanban.
- Professional experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Change Management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills to help influence and work with others collaboratively and constructively.
- Accountability and proactivity.
- Fluent command of English.
- Plan and execute product releases.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to maintaining the product backlog.
- Run a Scrum team.
- Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress.
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed.
The company offers:
- Work with skilled and professional teammates.
- Social package, including medical insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- A comfortable environment for efficient and fruitful work.
- Competitive salary.