Our client is one of a very few companies in Poland dedicated to designing and manufacturing high quality consumer electronics, aimed at the international market, especially USA and EU.
The client goal is to create unique products featuring top notch minimalist design, in order to help us to live our life in harmony with modern technology. The company strive to be independent thinkers, who are not afraid of introducing products which go against typical hot trends, highly promoted by the mainstream big tech companies. To achieve the objective, they rely heavily on custom-designed solutions, like very own mobile operating system from scratch, which the company also made Open Source since transparency.
The team is looking for QA engineer in Warsaw or full remotely.
● Work on writing test cases and execute manual testing
● Work within web application development team to analyze product requirements and system architecture to create suitable test plans
● Ensure the testability of new features is sufficient to maintain a high level of software quality
● Analyze the software development and test process to determine areas in need of improvement
● Design and run quality test, as well as performance tests
● At least 3+ years of commercial experience in software testing
● Critical and abstract thinking skills, including analytical and troubleshooting skills
● Good knowledge of software testing techniques
● Experience writing test cases and other test documentation
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● B2/C1 English and Polish
● Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as JIRA (XRay) or similar
Nice to have:
● Experience with test automation (e.g. cypress.io)
● Experience with working in an agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
● Experience using different API and UI test frameworks and tools.
● Experience with testing e-commerce solutions
● Experience with non-functional testing like performance testing, usability testing
● 26 paid days off
● Remote work
● Flat structure
● Freedom and transparency
● Flexible working hours & remote work
● Multisport Benefit Card
● Medicover Health Care
● Super location, walking distance from Metro
● Parking spots without parkometers
● Balcony for summer chilling