The company provides hotel owners with meaningful ideas, allowing them to create incredible impressions of the guests and increase direct revenues. The product provides the full range of personalization that modern travelers expect. Combining big data in real time and intelligent data, hoteliers understand who each guest is and how best to communicate with them, individually and collectively, online and on the spot.
The company is looking for Automation QA Engineer on Odessa/Uzhgorod office.
Keywords would be: Linux, Java/Python, CI/CD, Git, SQL, AWS
- Review visual designs, functional requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Provide performance testing, stress testing, front end, back end testing, automation testing
- Create and document detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans
- Assist with estimation, prioritization, planning, and coordination of testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Coordinate software releases along with release manager to run scripts prior to production deploy while ensuring that products render and function properly on all major web browsers and mobile devices.
- Build and improve automation testing frameworks
- Ensure that our systems and solutions maintain the highest levels of availability and data integrity
- 4+ years of professional experience in quality assurance
- 1+ year of experience with maintaining and executing automation tests
- Experience with Jira or other task collaborations tools
- Experience with Continuous Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Expertise in test automation, building test harnesses and integrating automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber)
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts
- Solid understanding of one or more programming languages (i.e. Java, Python)
- Experience in testing RESTful API, SOAP
- Solid working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, Gitlab)
- Strong knowledge with UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience in automated testing of distributed systems
- Experience with AWS cloud-based solutions