About the company:
Our client is one of the largest commercial banks with Ukrainian capital, which provide a wide range of services for business and social services.
Bank was founded in 1993, the head office in Odessa.
About the project:
You will be working on a new mobile app, for the users who are keeping up with the times. The app allows you to manage finances, make payments and control expenses anywhere in the world and at a convenient time.
Open position: QA Automation Engineer
- Accepting tasks from the manager and developing test cases;
- Tests the developed software products – backend internet banking;
- Testing the developed reports;
- Creating software documentation;
- Test report generation.
- Work in one of the largest and most dynamic bank in Ukraine;
- Continuous professional development and training;
- For experienced professionals – new challenges and opportunities;
- Comfortable working conditions, possibility of relocation within Ukraine;
- Social programs and guarantees for employees;
- Competitive motivational system, reward for work results.
- Higher technical education;
- Knowledge of testing methodology and principles and development organization;
- Understanding what a “Test Plan”, “Test Case”, “Bug Report” is;
- Understanding of databases, testing of REST API, WEB API and WEB UI, internal testing;
- Understanding of web technologies HTML, HTTP, JSON, XML, CSS;
- Understanding Git;
- Knowledge of SQL and the principles of the database;
- Ability to describe errors technically competently and clearly;
- Experience in writing technical documentation.