Our client is a USA based consulting company. Projects: Product Development, Cross-Platform Development, Web development, Mobile development, Content Management Systems
An international professional team is waiting for the experienced Project Manager (remotely).
- Managing software development projects,
- Creation, planning, updating of project plans,
- Planning tasks for BA and development teams,
- Status meetings,
- Own the capturing, analyzing, synthesizing, assessing, documenting, and verifying of business requirements, processes, and workflows,
- Building relationships with the client, formal and informal.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration or closely related field,
- Experience in IT from 5 years,
- Work experience as BA or PM from 3 years,
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in project methodologies,
- Experience with a distributed team and remote teams,
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both oral and written) and passion for clients,
- Highly analytical with a natural curiosity about data and the ability to consume and process large amounts of information,
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Experience with implementation of large ERP or financial systems
- Possibility to solve interesting and challenging tasks,
- Work in an international professional environment,
- Communication with English-speaking customers,
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours,
- Competitive salary,
- Full remote employment.