The vacancy Project management officer is open in an international consulting company. The company has projects in fields: Automotive, Software/IT, Hightech, Logistics/Supply Chain, Technical Commercial, Food, Pharma & Life Sciences, Aerospace, Machine Construction, Installation & Energy.
The company proposes work in the Netherlands or relocation to the Netherlands for EU citizens.
Role and responsibilities:
As a PMO:
– You support a dedicated part of the IT portfolio.
– You work closely together with PMO team members, department leads, portfolio and project managers as well as release train engineers and scrum masters on topics like financials and progress reporting, planning and quality assurance.
– By providing clear analysis and insight on portfolio financials, progress, quality, issues, and risks you support senior management in effective decision-making.
– You actively come up with suggestions for improvement initiatives and tasks.
– You help actively to share knowledge within the IT community and the PMO team, by organizing and/or contributing to the content of knowledge-sharing events.
– 5-10 Years of working experience in project/portfolio management and/or SAFe in a large, international organization, working as (agile) project management officer, or a similar position,
– Experience in data analysis, providing advice, and preparing scenarios for senior leaders,
– Experience with the implementation of changes and improvement initiatives, or the ability to do so,
– Sound knowledge of, and working experience in project & portfolio management methodologies like
PMBOK/Prince2 and MoP,
– Sound knowledge of, and working experience in SAFe, Agile and Scrum,
– Preferably, you have working experience with Microsoft Project Online, Jira (Align) and Spotfire.
The company offers: