Our client is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game development company.
The company aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games. By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, company builds on long term relationships with their users.
They are looking for a Product Analyst to help create better games in Kyiv office.
Key words: data analysis, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, product analytics
About the role:
Product Analyst will generate insights from large data sets and complete researches and execute servicing/managing day-to-day data requests and analyses.
- Analyze large datasets
- Provide recommendations and conclusions from game data
- Work with internal departments.
- Build automated reports
- Manage multiple projects
- Combination between insights delivery & data analysis, with change strategy & execution capabilities.
- 2+ years work experience as a database/product analytics
- Experience in interpreting data and analytics results
- Experience with visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Proficient with SQL querying language
- A good team player who is result oriented.
- English — spoken intermediate (and higher)
What the company offer:
- Creative game studio with friendly atmosphere
- Excellent benefits and studio culture
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Training opportunities
- Business trips
- English courses
- A comfortable office in the center of Kiev.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves