Products of our client are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. ‘System-of-systems’ level testing, also called cross-product testing, is a very important step in the development process of the products and ensures that all products in a customer fabrication plant (customer fab) meet their specifications and reliably work together.
The Virtual Fab is an environment in which cross-product verification is performed using product simulations in customer-like environments for customer-specific use cases. As a member of the Virtual Fab group, you are a key participant in the cross-product test process and provide important input to the system release decision making process.
It is team’s mission to ensure that at any moment in time, all products interact reliably in the customer fab ecosystem.
They are looking for a Process Integrator software to join team in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
• As an process integrator software/ holistic lithography, you support the development, automation and execution of cross-product tests within the Virtual Fab group. You provide input to the Virtual Fab test
engineers for the creation and execution of new relevant test cases that focus on cross-product behavior of the products under tests.
You interact with product development teams and customer representing teams to:
• Assess the impact of new or changed (cross-product) features on the Virtual Fab test base and infrastructure.
Improve our knowledge on customer-specific configurations and customer processes.
• You have a background in the semiconductor industry and/or process engineering.
• You are familiar with holistic lithography covering customer fab processes.
• You have knowledge and/or experience with software testing, i.e. at least know the methodologies and
techniques used within software testing. Hands on experience in development of automated software
tests and test execution is preferred.
• (Preferred) You have experience with ASML products for holistic lithography, i.e. multiple ASML
products/applications and the interaction between them.
• (Preferred) You are ISTQB-certified or you have a similar certification and are willing to get an ISTQB
• (Preferred) You have affection with model-based engineering/testing.