The vacancy PMO officer is open in an international consulting company. The company has projects in fields: Automotive, Software/IT, Hightech, Logistics/Supply Chain, Technical Commercial, Food, Pharma & Life Sciences, Aerospace, Machine Construction, Installation & Energy.
The company proposes work in the Netherlands or relocation to the Netherlands for EU citizens.
Program Management Office (PMO) is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development or maintenance & improvement of our state-of-the-art lithography machines. As Project / Program / Portfolio management expert, you are responsible for:
• Challenging the triple constraint as a recognized business partner, to optimize business value
• Driving effective decision making on all levels
• Implementing and improving project (program) standards and processes, e.g. related to project planning, financial management, product generation process, reporting, change control, risk management and quality
• Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting
• Pro-actively connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders
• And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
• Minimum of 5-8 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
• Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
• Experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tool.
• Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment.
• Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
• Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
• Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
• Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
• Takes ownership, gets things done and pro-actively drives for improvement
The company offers