.Net Tech Leader/Architect (remotely)
Our client is a USA-based Company. Technical stack: .Net, C#, React, Azure, MS Sql etc. The company has projects in Web development, Mobile development, ERP systems, HealthCare, Product Development.
Keywords: C#, .NET, Architect, senior .net developer
- Create Data Models.
- Select technologies, environments.
- Create architecture for libraries.
- Research for technical decisions, third-party tools related to processes automatization investigates third-party APIs.
- Check activity, sequence, component, class diagrams.
- Investigate performance issues.
- Work with stakeholders, Product Owners, BAs, Designers, Developers.
- Help support the development.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology
- 5+ years of architect/development experience in .Net
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Problem-solving; Creative thinking, developing, and acting on ideas
- Knowledge of IT systems technology developments and trends.
- Excellent time management, decision-making skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and software development lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and organizational skills
- Previous experience with the implementation of large ERP or financial systems – a plus
- Creative, scientific mind with a flair for visual design
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Ability to work in a distributed team and be an effective member and team manager.
- Opportunity to grow
- The dynamic and friendly work environment