Our clіent іs an іndustrіal asset dіsposіtіon and management company, that sells heavy іndustrіal equіpment and trucks through auctіons and other transactіonal channels. The program consіstіng of 20+ engіneers wіll іnclude Archіtecture, Platform, and Data Management teams workіng from offshore and nearshore locatіons augmentіng the exіstіng onsіte engіneerіng team.
The team is looking for MSSQL Developer / ETL Engineer (full remote in any city of Ukraine).
Experience: 3+ years
– Deep familiarity with SQL and various DBMS
– Good knowledge and experience with MSSQL-related ecosystem and technologies:
– Microsoft SQL Server DBMS: data manipulation, server administration, database performance optimization
– Experience with complex T-SQL including stored procedures, nested queries, and data transformation.
– Microsoft Business Intelligence stack: SSIS, SSAS Tabular Model (DAX), SSRS (SQL, MDX)
– Good knowledge of ETL techniques
– Wider data engineering expertise beyond just ETL. Experience with GCP BigQuery, or other distributed data warehousing solutions
– Good scripting skills in a modern programming language (such as Python, Java, Scala, C#, etc.)
– Ability to work in a small team responsible for ETL and data warehousing
– Working with Agile methodology
– Good spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
– Experience with data streaming via Apache Kafka or similar services (AWS Kinesis, GCP PubSub)
– Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
– Design, develop, set-up, and optimize MSSQL-related ecosystem according to client’s requirements
– Contribute to team’s activity on design, development, and testing data management related solutions
– Participate in work planning and estimation
– Present technical solutions to various stakeholders
– Develop and maintain sufficient support documentation to facilitate day-to-day support of the MSSQL ecosystem
– Support migration of MSSQL data to a modern distributed data warehousing solutions
– Design and development of ETL solutions on a regular release cycle
– Review business requirements, transform requirements and business rules into appropriate technical specifications
– Opportunity to grow and develop skills;
– Dynamic and frіendly work envіronment;
– Social benefіts, paid vacations, sick-leaves;
– English classes.