Our client – a large Ukrainian company looking for Middle Strong Ruby on Rails Developer for remote work. They develop their own products and projects for foreign and Ukrainian customers.
The company have been on the market for more than 20 years and have a development center in Ukraine and a representative office in United Kingdom.
The project: public catering. The only powerful ordering platform (for a California catering company). The application is aimed at parents who, using the simple flow of the platform, have the opportunity to order balanced healthy meals for schoolchildren.
Tech stack of the project: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, React, Node.js, WebPack, Material UI, SPA, ActiveRecord, RSpec, PostgreSQL, GitLab/ CI.
• 3-5 years of experience working with Ruby on Rails (ActiveRecord, Rspec, Capybara);
• Understanding of React/Node.js/CSS/JS;
• Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL);
• Experience with Docker, CI/CD;
• English – Intermediate and higher – communication with the customer.
Nice to have:
• Experience in application development on iOS and Android platforms (Flutter).
• Communication with the customer and the product team on the customer’s side;
• Design and implementation of business requirements;
• Communication with the Team Leader on strategic issues;
• Determination of priorities, problems and ways to solve them;
• Correcting defects and putting forward suggestions for improving the system;
• Control of project terms at all stages of development.
• Work remotely or in office as you wish;
• Contract work. Competitive salary with regular annual reviews;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Personal mentoring;
• Tech equipment;
• Active exchange of knowledge. The company offers participation in a large number of technical events within the company (Tech Talk, Knowledge Transfer sessions);
• Compensation program;
• Great office in Cherkasy with own infrastructure;
• Cooperation with skilled and talented professional teammates.