Our client is an international service company looking for Middle/Senior Firmware Engineer for office work in Vilnius.
This position will require collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to provide embedded software, kernel modules and BSP development for custom analog and digital hardware solutions.
- 5+ yeаrs experience in commerciаl projects.
- Strong C, C++ (11/14/17) programming skills.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash and Python.
- Basics of software design patterns and Unit Testing.
- Understanding of hardware operation principles like: Boot sequences, DMA, DDR, Busses (i2c, spa, can), PWM
- Experience in Embedded Linux: Kernel Architecture, POSIX system programming, Daemon development (systemd/system V)
- Experience with collaboration tools (i.e. GIT, JIRA, and Confluence) and software configuration tools.
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Taking part in designing developing and debugging of C\C++ source code for different hardware platforms
- Writing unit tests.
- Working in a multinational team
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- The flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Health insurance and other benefits