The company was founded in 2011. For the most part, our customers are from the US, Western Europe and Australia.It is important for company to be partners of customers, not just to provide outsourcing and outstaffing services.That is why the work in their team has never been limited to the implementation of customer ideas – they create these ideas together.
- 2 years as IOS Developer;
- Experience in client-server application development;
- Knowledge of Swift;
- Knowledge of OOP, Cocoa and iOS SDKs;
- Availability of completed projects on Swift;
- Knowledge of technologies: GCD, RestKit, CoreData, SQLite, Autolayouts, AFNetworking;
- Understanding the ViewController and iOS application lifecycle;
- Knowledge of GIT;
- Technical level of English;
- Experience with social networks, integration of advertising and payment systems, push messages, publishing applications on iTunes, with certificates and profiles of the apple developer account, with a map and geolocation of the user, work with the media.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding MVC and design patterns;
- Knowledge of ReactiveCocoa and KVO;
- Experience with websockets;
- Experience in project evaluation;
- Sync with iCloud;
- Development experience on Objective-C;
- Experience in game development.
- Competitive salaries;
- Demanding customers and meticulous Team Leads;
- Own rating system;
- Creative designs and inspirational projects;
- Careful managers;
- Many board games;
- Own mini football team;
- Fresh fruit and toast with jam;
- Parties and corporate parties.