Our client – international product company looking for Middle Android Developers for remote work or work in Warsaw.
They are one of a very few companies in Poland dedicated to designing and manufacturing high quality consumer electronics, aimed at the international market, especially USA and EU.
About the project:
The company is going to develop a line of new products that are based on them custom hardware and highly modified Android operating system and are intended for the consumer market.
- 3+ years of experіence buіldіng Android applіcatіons;
- Experіence wіth Kotlin and Java;
- Strong knowledge of Git;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and try new things;
- English –Intermediate+.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with spatial map data (e.g. Open Street Project);
- Knowledge of python at the intermediate level;
- Knowledge and interest in algorithmics.
- Writes production quality and maintainable code;
- Development of new software and features for our new product line;
- Focus on coding.
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- 26 paid days off;
- Multisport Benefit Card;
- Medicover Health Care;
- Great office in Warsaw, 5 minutes walk from Metro Racławicka;
- Cooperation with skilled and talented professional teammates.