The product company – leader in the field of 3D printing, was founded in 1990 in Belgium and have offices in United Kingdom, Sweden, India, Spain, Poland, Italy, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Austria, Japan, China, Malaysia, Australia, Brazil, Colombia, USA and Ukraine.
The project is a large system that allows you to convert 2D images to 3D-models, with the utmost flexibility and usability.
Key words would be Python, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Medical image analysis, Deep Learning,
Open position: Strong Middle/Senior Machine Learning Engineer. Location: Kyiv. Team size: 1 specialist.
- Working with domains: medical image processing, 3D printing and machine learning. Your solutions will have real impact on people’s health.
- Analyze the problem, make all research and support integration of your solutions into the final desktop or cloud solution. You have quite some freedom in doing research as long as you can explain your decisions to your teammates and all requirements are met.
- You are good aware of recent relevant academic and industrial achievements and look for opportunities to apply them in our domains.
- You consult other colleagues on machine learning topics.
- At least 3 years of experience Machine Learning
- Commercial experience with image processing applications (classification, detection, segmentation etc.)
- Proficiency in Python.
- Practical usage of deep learning frameworks in real projects (preferably TensorFlow/PyTorch)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms
- Master degree in a relevant field (e.g., Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Trip to Europe;
- Medical insurance;
- 12 Paid sick days/ 24 paid vacation days;
- English courses;