The global advertising technology company, which use a proprietary Semantic Technology to analyze large amount searches monthly from billions consumers worldwide.
Founded in 2012. The company`s headquarter in London, has offices in NYC | Paris | Chicago | Boston | Madrid | Manchester | Milan | Kiev.
AI-based platform which search solutions for customers around the world.
Key words would be: Python or/and Java/Scala, R, Algorithms, Machine Learning/Deep Learning.
Open position: Machine Learning Engineer. Location: Kyiv. Team size: 6 developers.
- Using NLP and other techniques to large amounts of search data to perform semantic and sentiment analysis
- Developing ML-driven recommendation systems to optimise the delivery of advertising messages
- Implementing prototypes of the algorithms and models you design in Python, Scala, and/or scalable big data systems
- Introducing, evaluating, and recommending machine learning technologies that may be relevant to our success (e.g., TensorFlow, Spark, etc.)
- Focus on delivering solutions to production (this is not a research-only role)
- Cooperation with existing London and Kiev based Search Intelligence tea
- Experience using sophisticated algorithms (Decision Trees, DL) to applying predictive modeling.
- Practical knowledge in one or more specific areas of Machine Learning (Neural Nets/Deep Learning, Text Mining/NLP, etc.)
- Expertise in delivering working ML/AI solutions to production and refining them over time.
- Experience with large scale distributed programming and distributed computing platforms
- Good skills and/or experience in Python/Java/Scala/R
- Practical knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Ability to explain complex techniques and ideas to non-technical audiences
- At least Upper-intermediate English both in speaking and writing
- Experience in the AdTech sector is advantageous.
- schedule from 11 to 17;
- 20 days of vacation;
- possibility to work 24 days a year remotely;
- 5 days of paid sick leave
- 11 days paid holidays
- you can take a day off on your Birth Day.
- payment of conferences both in Ukraine and abroad
- medical insurance or $ 30 per month;
- salary review once a year (sometimes every six months).