We’re looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer to join one of the games teams in Kyiv. The company was found in 2015. They are focused on creating city builder games. They’re in the process of creating a AAA city builder game now.
- Design logic, layout, and flow of all in game User Interface including: HUD, Menus, and Lobby.
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces and feedback to guarantee an optimal accessibility and fluidity of the game.
- Advise and work closely with game designers to determine the best controls and inputs to support game features for a fluid and consistent player experience.
- Create iterative user-centered prototyping (i.e. from wireframes & paper prototypes, to clickable models & functioning systems).
- Follow-up on final implementation of all features to ensure proper execution of the user experience and design in compliance with the specifications.
- Create the best layout pattern and how user is to interact with each UI/UX components.
- Work closely with artists to determine presentation of UI, signs and feedback.
- Advise and mentor team members, collaborating to share knowledge, set realistic goals and seek out challenges and experiential opportunities.
- Reports to Lead Artist and COO.
- 8+ years experience in UI/UX and graphic design.
- 3+ years experience in MOBILE GAMES.
- Intermediate English level.
- Соmfоrtаblе, сеntrаllу-lосаtеd оffісе.
- Соmреtіtіvе sаlаrу.
- Flехіblе wоrk sсhеdulе.
- Mеdісаl іnsurаnсе.
We’re waiting for your CV