Our client is providing software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
Key words: Agile, Agile Coach, Kanban, Scrum, Scrum Alliance.
- 8 years’ experience in the Information Technologies industry (technical role preferred, i.e., developer, technical product manager).
- 5 years of experience as Scrum Master/Agile Coach.
- 3 years’ experience executing Agile projects in large, complex environments.
- Experience in large-scale Agile transformation.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching other leads (scrum masters, Agile coaches, product owners, management, executives, stakeholders, etc.).
- Experience as Scrum Master/Agile Coach for multiple teams.
- Experience in introducing Scrum/Kanban in multiple teams.
- Experience in conducting internal training about Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
- Knowledge of scaling Agile methods.
- Minimum of one of the certifications from scrum.org or ScrumAlliance (i.e. Professional Scrum Master I or Certified Scrum Master).
- Supporting teams in Agile practices.
- Helping in building self-organizing and cross-functional teams.
- Coaching and mentoring the team, team leads, and management on necessary improvements.
- Driving project retrospectives and manage impediment lists.
- Educating teams on keeping meetings productive.
- Working across other R&D Labs to identify common challenges and improvements.
- Conducting regular Agile/Scrum/Kanban training for Lab.
- Driving improvement to the company development practices so it can scale up
- Hiring other Agile Coaches depending on needs.
- Working with an international team on exciting and challenging projects.
- Social package, including medical insurance.
- Sensible flexible working hours.
- Relocation package.
- Visa support.