Our product is a medical information system designed to comprehensively automate most of the processes taking place inside modern medical institutions. Automation of healthcare facilities is one of the most pressing problems of the 21st century. Precisely our solution will help reduce costs in the preparation of reports, simplify and optimize workflow, reduce the number of errors of medical staff, make the work of medical institutions more effective and, finally, significantly improve the quality of services provided to patients.
- Writing code in Java and making code review;
- Close work with a business team, business analysts and architects;
- Analysis of business requirements and further transformation into technical tasks and specifications, making proposals for improving business processes;
- Coordination of tasks of developers within the team;
- Management of the development and QA team (hiring new members and development of the existing team).
- 3+ years of Java development experience;
- Nice to have 1+ years experience as a Team Lead;
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 and Spring Boot;
- Understanding the principles of OOP and the software life cycle;
- Skills of using and declaring API;
- Experience with WSO2 ESB, WSO2 IS, Git, XML, SOAP;
- Experience in developing enterprise-level systems based on microservices;
- Experience with Docker.io;
- Experience with Nginx;
- Experience with MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL (writing scripts, functions, stored procedures);
- English – intermediate +.