Our client is a young Dutch product company currently searching for a Full-time Junior Java Developer to become part of the team of 12, based in the heart of Amsterdam. Their product changes the printing industry by connecting printing services to digital platforms. With the using of the global cloud printing network, company is a facilitator between many platforms and the world’s best printing tools, providing services such as payment, production, delivery and customer service. Their solutions are used by more than 15,000 clients worldwide.
This position is relevant only for residents of EU.
Key words would be: Java8, Spring (MVC, Security), Hibernate
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree
- You are a critical thinker who enjoys solving complex and challenging problems
- You are able to work independently
- Being a real team player
- Have an effective English written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of professional experience with Java
- Experience with SQL, Linux, and REST web services
- You have the knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- It would be nice to have
- Experience with Spring (MVC, Security), Hibernate and AWS
What does our client offer?
- Ability to learn advanced technologies and work with them: AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudFront, Lambda, SQS, RDS), Spring, API Integration
- Improve your knowledge with file processing technologies using tools and libraries such as Adobe Acrobat, ImageMagick, PStill and iText.
- Full-time with competitive salary
- Career opportunities in a young, dynamic, fast-growing company
- Amazing place, right in the center of Amsterdam, with a roof terrace
- Flexible working hours