Our client is an international service company looking for iOS Developers for remote (or office) work.
They offer professional IT consulting to help build a better business strategy using solution-focused relevant software, infrastructure, services and IT knowledge. They specialize in design, development, implementation, and IT human resource management.
The interest in applications related to exercise or well-being is also useful, as the results of one’s own design work are clearly concretized in a development environment that corresponds very close to the end product that reaches the consumer.
- Knowledge of the Swift programming language (4+ years)
- Teamwork skills
- An interest in studying the latest technologies and a desire to develop yourself
- Experience with technologies: REST API, Bluetooth Low Energy, SQL, XML, JSON, Git,
- Understanding of unit testing and the application of continuous integration methods in projects
- Android skills are considered an advantage
- Basic skills to communicate orally and in writing in English
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Estimate application/feature development time
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks
- Work remotely or in the office as you wish
- Working in a multinational team
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- The flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Health insurance and other benefits