Our client is an international company which works with Big Data (product company).
Now we are looking for HR Generalist to R&D center in Kyiv. As a HR Generalist, you will lead the full-cycle human resources and recruitment processes for the company in Ukraine.
Key words: HR, human resources, HR processes, recruiting processes, IT recruitment, organizing HR events, R&D center
The company offers:
- Work in talented and passionate team;
- Possibility to solve interesting and challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary;
- 20 vacation days and sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Free corporate English lessons;
- Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv.
Skills and abilities:
- More than 3 years’ experience in HR and recruiting roles in IT area;
- Profound experience in leading internal HR and recruitment processes;
- Knowledge of the latest processes and tools in the recruiting field;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Responsibility and good team working skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under the deadlines.
- Develop and manage HR programs and processes: on-boarding, well-being, and team building;
- Initiate and lead organizational development activities;
- Coach managers on team leadership, navigating and resolving employee relations issues, and managing employee self-development plans;
- Lead and manage full-cycle R&D recruiting processes, including technical sourcing activities, organizing HR events, working in partnership with hiring managers and key agencies, and performing professional evaluation of candidates;
- Find and engage with active and passive candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, social media, and employee referrals.