Our client is a large outsourcing company which specializes in software development and deliver custom software application and mobile solutions, run software testing, perform in-depth product analyses, and provide technology management, support and expertise.
And now we are looking for Head of HRM to join their office in Kyiv or Kharkiv.
Key words: HR, HR BP, HRD, Head of HR, Analytics, Marketing, Internal PR, Employee branding, Evaluation
The company offers:
- Work in talented and passionate team;
- Possibility to solve interesting and challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary;
- 20 vacation days and sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv or Kharkiv.
Skills and abilities:
- 3+ years of experience as a HR Director/HR Business Partner covering the full cycle of HR-related processes – Retention and development of talents, Evaluation, C&B, Learning&Development, Analytics, Marketing, Internal PR, Employee branding, Budgeting, etc.
- Leadership and management skills, ability to engage and inspire team members working on a common task
- Ability to come up with well-grounded solutions and take decisions
- Ability to build efficient partnerships within HR team and with Management team
- Experience leading projects
- Communication skills
- High emotional intellect, stress tolerance
- English – Upper-intermediate (at least)
- Implement an effective talent management system across all company’s locations (UA, BY, PL);
- Work with HR-related business goals, HR strategies and set clear and realistic plans to achieve them;
- Continue developing and integration HR team culture and values;
- Work with PMs and Delivery directors, ensuring set goals are met;
- Instruct, evaluate, and coach business leaders in efficient team management;
- Work on other tasks related to HR and organizational development;
- Craft the talent-oriented programs focused on unique employee experience.