A product company launched in 2018. Their product is a a platform for the sale and exchange of in-game content, which allows players to sell, buy and exchange game items (pistols, knives, etc.).
Key words would be: Go, Docker, AWS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Microservice architecture.
Open position: Golang Team Lead.
Team size: 3 Back-end Engineers.
- 6+ years of Back-End development experience;
- 2+ years experience with Golang;
- Experience designing and implementing web services and APIs using modern server platforms such as NodeJS/PHP/Java;
- Experience with RabbitMQ, MongoDB, PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID;
- Experience with microservice architecture, service discovery;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Experience of development of high load web projects;
- Experience with Docker;
- Habits in writing unit/integration tests;
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English.
- Developing and supporting the several services of the platform;
- Reviewing and building architecture of the highload product;
- Task grooming and decomposition;
- Technical reviewing of solutions provided by other team members;
- Code reviewing of team members PR’s;
- Controlling code quality of team;
- Foreseeing potential problems, requesting refactoring and optimizations;
- Ensuring that architecture is easy to understand, extend and maintain;
- Ensuring that all team members implement SOLID principles; Considering impact of developed features/bug fixes on the whole project;
- Ensuring that all teams are on the same wave of understanding functionality;
- Feature development;
- Refactoring existing application.
— Team of like-minded professionals;
— Unique project with modern technologies;
— Opportunities for career development and financial growth;
— Free lunches;
— Free of charge English classes;
— Budget for professional development;
— Game room with chill-out zone, kicker, and gamepad;
— Computer club, VR;
— Coffee point with a real barista;