We have a great career opportunity for a Finance Manager (CFO) to work for a global product IT company with offices in Europe (and Kiev).
Here is the job description:
As a Finance Manager, you will be the key player for consolidating and aligning corporate finance with local financial operations.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Be the financial partner for General Manager UA & management team of UA
• Drive resource allocation to support company priorities and drive a strong cost and productivity mindset
• Be an integrated part of the corporate finance team with strong ties to HQ
• Ensure compliance with local regulatory and financial rules, company policies and regulations, supporting reporting requirements to corporate, tax, pension and other regulatory authorities
• Ensure a strong internal control environment in collaboration with Finance HQ
• Maintain regulatory market compliance of Ukraine being the product development company as the official representative in Ukraine
• Ensure successful management of multiple functions of finance, including accounting of Ukraine LLC, vendor & contract management, handling financial area of employment records, etc.
• Contribute to corporate and manage local annual planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management
• Maintain monthly and quarterly operational, P&L reporting and financial analysis to enable UA management team to provide regular status reports to delivery stakeholders
• Structure, develop & lead the team of finance & accounting for UA
• Design processes and policies for financial operations in alignment with other departments and overall company polies
• Conduct projects of financial analysis for improving the current business model setup, tax model or contractual regulations of UA
• Perform as the key contact point for finance and legal matters for external providers, stakeholders, auditors, etc.
• Full time presence in Kyiv
• Fluent English
• Experience of working in the IT industry of Ukraine and experience from an international company
• Degree in finance, economics, accounting, business administration, or a related
• Experience as Director or Manager of Finance or similar role
• Preferably leadership and people management experience
• Experience in managing different functions of finance, including accounting, vendor & contract management, handling financial area of employment records, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and other financial management software
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability
Being the part of us means:
•24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves.