Our client is the company which develops a service for hotels and helps hotelier’s guest to get fabulous experiences.
The professional team spent over a decade working hoteliers worldwide. And now we are looking for Senior iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This iOS app developer will work with the team of talented engineers to build the next generation of mobile applications.
Office (Kiev, Odessa, Uzhgorod) or remote.
Key words: Swift, Objective-C, iOS SDK, XCode, Cocoa Touch; MVC, MVP, MVVM; Git, Gitlab; UNIX/Linux.
The company offers:
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Work in talented and passionate team;
- Official employment;
- Paid vacations (20 working days), sick-leaves;
- Public holidays
Skills and abilities:
- 6+ years of experience in developing native mobile applications for iOS platforms;
- Deep understanding of Swift and Swift programming conventions, Objective-C, iOS SDK, XCode, Cocoa Touch and other IOS frameworks;
- Strong in architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM), object modelling, and OOP concepts;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Working experience with integrating RESTful web APIs and processing data (JSON, XML);
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, mobile architectures, trends;
- Good understanding of iOS security features and how to utilize them; knowledge of security risks regarding iOS operating systems and mobile applications and knowledge of how to mitigate them;
- Strong knowledge with UNIX/Linux environment
- Maintain and scale existing high-volume mobile applications;
- Design and build advanced iOS applications for iOS platform;
- Use and work with internal and external APIs and data sources;
- Perform unit tests to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases, and general reliability;
- Ensure ongoing improvement of application performance and bug fixing. Track application performance and optimize bottlenecks;
- Continuous evaluation, discovery, and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development;
- Participate in enhancing the CI pipeline to make it faster and provide more test coverage, to eliminate manual testing and is release ready after each commit;
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring that code adheres to established standards, is well-structured, documented and is manageable;
- Contribute to technical sessions with other developers to ensure that solutions are complete, scalable and future-proof;
- Refactor, update, and revitalize codebases as advances in technology allow for more capabilities;
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible by tackling challenges in architecture, scalability, security, and performance;
- Develop iOS products and solutions that deliver on Concilio’s Product Strategy and adheres to established engineering best practices, design guidelines, and principles;
- Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, QA Engineers, Product Owners/Managers to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful, and powerful;
- Collaborate with iOS and Android development teams (both internal and external) to align technical solutions across mobile platforms and continually improve the mobile experience as a whole;
- Contribute to the growth of our team by providing coaching to junior developers;
- Remain an active learner in all technologies related to iOS development (Swift, iOS SDK, Xcode, 3rd party libraries, iOS developments, etc.)
We are looking for you! We are waiting for you!
Please feel free to contact use for other details 🙂