Our client is the company which develops a service for hotels and helps hotelier’s guest to get fabulous experiences.
The professional team spent over a decade working hoteliers worldwide. And now we are looking for Senior Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with the team of talented engineers to build the next generation of mobile applications.
Office (Kiev, Odessa, Uzhgorod) or remote.
Key words: Android SDK, Kotlin, Java; Adapters, Fragments, Activities, Threading; MVC, MVP, MVVM
The company offers:
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Work in talented and passionate team;
- Official employment;
- Paid vacations (20 working days), sick-leaves;
- Public holidays
Skills and abilities:
- 6+ years of Android development experience (Android SDK, Java, Kotlin)
- A solid understanding of the full life cycle of mobile development
- OOD templates and principles
- Strong in MVC, MVVM, MVP (architectural patterns), OOP, object modeling
- AsyncTasks, actions, fragments, adapters, multithreading (Android SDK)
- Experience with mobile data analytics
- Integration of RESTful web API and data processing (JSON, XML)
- Git, Gitlab
- Knowledge from UNIX / Linux
- Maintain and scale existing large mobile applications of their own
- Development and creation of modern Android applications for the Android platform
- Using and working with internal and external APIs and data sources
- Perform unit tests to ensure usability, reliability, boundary cases and overall reliability.
- Provide continuous improvement in application performance and error correction. track
- application performance and bottleneck optimization
- Continuous assessment, discovery and introduction of new technologies for
- maximize development efficiency
- Participate in improving the CI pipeline to make it faster and provide more tests.
- coverage to eliminate manual testing and ready for release after each commit
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring that the code conforms to established standards,
- well structured, documented and manageable
- Participate in technical sessions with other developers to make sure that solutions
- complete, scalable and future oriented
- Refactoring, updating and updating code bases, as technological advances allow more
- Spread the boundaries of the possible, solving problems in architecture,
- scalability, security and performance
- Develop Android products and solutions that comply with the product strategies.
- and adheres to well-established design best practices, design guides and
- the principles
- Partner with software engineers, UX / UI, quality assurance engineers, product owners / managers
- provide high quality customer service that is attractive, purposeful,
- and powerful
- Collaborate with the Android and iOS development teams (both internal and external) to
- harmonize technical solutions on mobile platforms and constantly improve mobile
- experience in general
- Contribute to the growth of our team by providing coaching for novice developers.
We are looking for you! We are waiting for you!
Please feel free to contact use for other details 🙂