The big startup with a distributed team of 10, with agile business operations based in Manhattan, New York.
The project is alternative to current online monetization. It`s allows developers charge their users for premium services and in-app items with a little bit of their unused computing resources. The project works by analyzing available resources across Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices and making that supply accessible to computing needs on the demand side.
Key words would be: Windows, Objective-C, Mac OS, Cocoa, Swift
Open position: C++ mac OS & Windows developer.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in C++ / Swift or Objective –C.
- Good knowledge of OOP / Design Patterns
- Experience in using Xcode for developing applications for Mac OS
- Experience in Source Control (GIT (preferred), SVN)
- Experience on desktop applications and system programming
- Ability to work remotely
- Unlimited sick and vacation days (with at least two weeks notice provided)
- Equity incentive plan (when the company wins and makes money, we all win together)
- Friendly environment.