Our client is the game development company who has need of R&D Manager to lead Research & Development team in Kyiv.
Key words: backend, web, node.js, R&D, high load, AWS
The company offers:
- Opportunity to lead and direct R&D teams in Kiev;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- To be a mentor for skilled, professional and self-motivated teammates;
- Possibility of maintaining and developing hands-on experience (work with code);
- A comfortable environment for efficient and fruitful work;
- Competitive salary
Skills and abilities:
- 10+ years of experience with software engineering projects (node.js or other backend);
- Extensive experience as a software manager (30+ team members);
- Knowledge of architecture, information technology architecture concepts, components, principles, procedures, approaches and practices;
- Hands on experience with AWS technologies;
- Experience working with high load projects;
- Experience in the gaming industry will be a plus in future work (cross-platform games with Unity).
- Build and maintain a highly effective Scrum-teams by recruiting, mentoring and coaching a team of engineers to accomplish goals that support business objectives;
- Build a bridge between the business and development teams;
- Managing the R&D team, related processes, and staff in the execution of world class product introductions;
- Lead technical initiatives in the R&D unit;
- Be responsible for the production environment and making sure teams are delivering the product with engineering excellence;
- Be responsible for work standards and tools across all disciplines in the R&D and testing units, setting coding review standards and testing standards;
- Frequent business trips to the Tel-Aviv office.