The outsource company, which has been in the market since 1992, headquarter in Silicon Valley, offices in Ukraine and Vietnam. The company produces solution for smart home techologies, robotics, fintech, healthcare, carrier grade, energy and aLearning. The project is a unique internet-based fax service, that makes possible to send and receive faxes online, by email and via mobile devices.
Key words would be: C/C++, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, Kamailio/OpenSips SIP, telephony SW development, fax transmission protocols (SIP, TDM, XMPP, RTP), Jira, Confluence, GIT.
Open position: Lead Telecom Engineer. Location: ANYWHERE. Team size: 2 developers.
- 6+ years on telephony SW development position ;
- 2+ years experience with C/C++ language;
- 3+ years of experience with Asterisk, FreeSWITCH ;
- Experience troubleshooting computer telephony;
- Experience cwith Kamailio or OpenSips SIP server;
- Understanding of telephony technologies, especially fax transmission protocols (SIP, TDM, XMPP, RTP) data transmission speed standards and their impact on call quality, T.38, etc.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and git toolset;
- Understanding of software development life cycle methodologies;
- Intermediate English.
- Delivering solutions into production.
- Training and mentoring developers on the team.
- Architectural decisions with consultation from other members of engineering leadership.
- Daily coworking with Product and Project Managers and other Lead Developers.
- Working closely with distributed development and QA resources in several countries.
- Designing and developing new features based on product specifications
- Identifying and evaluating new techniques and tools.
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid 5 sick days/ 25 vocation days per year;
- English enviroment;
- Startup engineering culture;
- Friendly team.