The company provides software and services that enable professional services firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk, and drive client success. Was founded in 2007 with 3 offices in New York, London and Kiev
Our client is looking for Integration Engineer on Kiev office, who will be a key member of team with responsibility for business process design and integrations.
Key words would be: system integration, SQL, SOAP/REST APIs, Salesforce Apex/Visualforce/SOQL, ETL
- Participate in planning, implementation, testing the internal pojects;
- Design, build and support integrations business process and systems;
- Work with ETL & RPA technologies;
- Take part in vendor selection to ensure system compatibility with internal technology;
- Work with business operations to ensure appropriate support model and knowledge transfer for implemented systems and processes;
- Manage and support technical integrations between internal systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- Experience with Salesforce Apex/Visualforce/SOQL;
- Experience with SOAP/REST APIs;
- Systems integration experience;
- 3 years of experience with relational databases, SQL, and basic programming skills;
- Consulting and business process experience;
- Strong project management and planning skills, ability to manage priorities;
- An analytical skills, an open inquisitive mind;
- Excellent communication skills for communicating with managers and employees;
- Ready for learning new technologies and professional growth;
- English – intermediate and higher.