Our client is world’s leading online gaming company. Company creates fantastic games, has more 5 million daily active users. Our client is international company with main office in Israel and 3 development offices in Ukraine.
Key words: Director of Engineering, IT management, technical management, SDLC, Agile methodologies, Scrum.
The company offers:
- Possibility to solve interesting and challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary;
- 20 vacation days and sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports compensation;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Comfortable office (Kyiv).
Skills and abilities:
- At least 10 years of experience in IT area;
- At least 6 years of experience in IT management;
- Strong technical background as a developer or architect (Java or C# or C++);
- Strong understanding of SDLC;
- Business and Product understanding;
- Leadership experience (from teams to groups more than 60 members);
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (at least Scrum);
- Advanced English
- Manage about 70-90 Engineers;
- Provide quality delivery of projects in accordance with deadline;
- Work as a part of Sr. Tech management of the company;
- Manage primary R&D projects.
- Build effective communication channels with other studios and development teams to remove dependencies;
- Approve project estimations made by teams;
- Work on improvements of current processes and be the influencer;
- Motivate and mentor team members (2 Groups of 9 teams).