Our client is the fast-growing game development company with more than 6 million users daily. Company was founded in 2010 and have 11 offices in 10 countries. The team is looking for DevOps Engineer in Kyiv office.
– Deep understanding of the company applications and IT infrastructure;
– Being a part of the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to improve quality of service;
– DevOps Engineer is taking part in scrum team processes and discussing technical requirements, understanding features, and sharing information with other IT members;
– Being a focal point for R&D teams;
– Deployment to dev/stage/production environments;
– Definition of monitoring metrics for specific feature/service being developed by the R&D team;
– Communication with IT service owners;
– Participate in the investigation process (in case of any issues/incidents for the specific R&D team.
– 3+ years of overall professional experience in Linux System Administration;
– Experience as Release / DevOps engineer will be a plus;
– Extensive knowledge of Linux Systems;
– Good knowledge bash or any other scripting lang;
– Experience in using Git;
– Understanding of DevOps principles;
– Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
– Knowledge of docker container and orchestration tools;
– Knowledge of MySQL (Maria DB, MemSQL) and NoSQL products (Aerospike, Couchbase);
– Confident in Ansible, Kafka;
– Understanding of basic network services and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSH);
– Good spoken and written English.
– Competіtive salary, bonuses and flexible working hours;
– Trainіng programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
– Gym membershіp compensation and medical insurance;
– Paіd vacation and sіck leaves;
– Corporate English classes;
– Referral program;
– Corporate celebrations, team buіldings, and fun activities;
– Free meals twіce a day, refreshments, happy hours;
– Technіcal library with option to order books;
– Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
– Cute and funny corporate events.