Our client is one of the world’s mobile game companies with millions of players worldwide.
The company has offices in Tel Aviv and Kyiv and over 350 experienced team members.
The team is looking for a talanted DevOps engineer, who is ready to take responsibility for systems and infrastructures in Kyiv office.
– 2+ years of experience with Bash or Python
– Knowledge CI/CD systems using Jenkins, GIT
– Experience with cloud infrastructure: AWS or GCP
– Knowledge and experience of Linux
– Experience with Ansible/Puppet/Chef as a plus
– Understanding of SignalFX, Datadog, Nagios and other monitoring technologies
– Desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies
– Experience with Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes
– Responsible for DevOps, Cloud and Monitoring environments
– Monitor infrastructure stability
– Design and leverage the infrastructure, security aspects.
– With other the team members to take responsibility for the company platform, infrastructure.
– Communicating with Developers, QA engineers, System administrators and Management
– Competitive salary
– Comfortable office
– Sport and recreation areas
– Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
– Flexible work schedule
– Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
– Corporate events
– English classes
– Corporate trainings, education expenses coverage