The company provides software and services that enable professional services firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk, and drive client success. Was founded in 2007 with 3 offices in New York, London and Kyiv
They Cloud Platform is a rapidly growing collection of cloud services. As part of a global team, the ideal candidate will be able to quickly move between architecture, design, and daily operations with an emphasis on scalability and automation.
Key words would be: Clouds, СI/CD, Python, k8s…
- Own end-to-end availability (SLO/SLA), reliability, and performance of Cloud Platform by developing processes, metrics and engineering projects that ensure maximum reliability and uptime for our customers.
- You will perform deep dives into both systemic and latent reliability issues; partner with software engineers across the organization to produce and roll out fixes.
- You will drive standardization efforts across multiple disciplines and services in conjunction with SREs throughout the organization.
- You will identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company; scope and create automation for deployment, management and visibility of our services.
- You will work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint-based work with daily operations needs
- You have hands on experience in building fault-tolerant and scalable systems.
- You can call yourself an expert with Configuration Management and CI/CD.
- You have hands on experience with cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure as well as container technologies and orchestrators such as Kubernetes, Docker or OpenShift.
- You have strong scripting abilities in Python, Go, or JVM-based languages
- You have a solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts.
- Passion for resolving reliability issues and identify strategies to mitigate going forward.
- Automation mindset – if you can automate it, do it.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Business trips;
- Medical insurance;
- 10 paid sick days;
- 18 days of paid vacation;